Suite 1410, Beike Building
1919 zhongshan (w) Road
Shanghai, China 200235
Phone: +86 21 31066646
Mail: >>click here<<
Mr. Michael Zhang, Demco Group, is representing ICFG in China out of Shanghai office.
With local presence and rich experience in handling cross-border, cross-cultural deals in China, Michael and his partner have been advising clients on mergers, acquisitions, market entry and joint ventures in US, Europe and China. The clients range from maritime industry, manufacturing, investment bank to PE funds with focus on shipping industry, TMT, renewable energy, agricultural and food, bio-tech and healthcare industries.
The China team has a strong track record, including:
- performed due diligence for Chinese investors interested in certain European privatization program
- provided advisory services for Chinese firms focusing on green energy projects in Europe
- raised funds for a PE investing in cruise operations in China
- initiated and executed an acquisition transaction by a US cinema equipment manufacturer of a minority interest in a Chinese cinema chair manufacturer
- provided advisory services for a European technology firm on the establishment of a Chinese joint venture in the telecommunication field
- advised on a Chinese company on the acquisition of an interest in a Saudi Arabia cement factory
- provided investment consulting services to a Korean industrial chain manufacturer setting up a new production facility in China
- assisted in a leading US investment bank’s registration and establishment of its representative office in China
- negotiated and executed vessel purchasing contracts for several Chinese shipping companies
- managed long term ship charter parties for oil transportation for a major Chinese oil importer
The team is associated with Demco Group, a large investment holding company in Southeast Europe. Demco has a highly diversified portfolio, with a stronghold in a vast range of industry sectors, such as Media, Financial Services, Entertainment, IT& Telecoms, Leisure and Entertainment and Food & Beverages.
- Michael Zhang
- Li Guan