Buying a Business
Our services include comprehensive research to identify all relevant target companies, contact of each qualified target directly by our regional partner, structuring and negotiating an appropriate proposal, assistance in conducting due diligence, and closing the transaction.
Our experience in handling cross-border, cross-cultural acquisitions, includes:
- Cultural sensitivities to the role of M&A in strategic development
- Managing an M&A process in more than one language and across distant time zones
- Managing due diligence, sometimes in environments of sub-optimal transparency
- Supporting clients entering an unfamiliar jurisdiction
- “Coaching” counterparties who have limited M&A experience
- Ensuring that dedicated, senior resources are available at all times to our client
Strategic and financial value can be unlocked through targeted acquisitions. However, to be successful, any proposed transaction requires an experienced, independent advisory team which identifies and addresses the risks and opportunities and which understands these divergent markets and the challenges faced in achieving a successful outcome.
We do custom designed single or multi-country search programs, including:
- Identification of strategic companies in specific markets
- Provide in-depth information about targeted prospects
- Qualify targeted prospects for client suitability and for subsequent site visits and negotiations
- Provide our clients with the key contacts, introductions and local assistance throughout the negotiations up to and after closing
- Utilizing our vast organization, we can rapidly deploy a local, national, multi-national or international search in a matter of weeks